Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Woman I Pity The Most

All us of us somehow scrape through 8 -10 hours with pigz everyday , but then I gave a thought to who has to endure him after that , its his poor wife (if she really exists) , she is "The Woman I Pity The Most(TWIPTM)....." . The other day I had a call with piggy I realised I was within the firing range of one of the worlds most deadliest stinks , Piggy's breath. The moment he opens his mouth you feel a gush of green air coming towards you and before you know it, your senses go for a toss. But this time I was ready , I popped up 5 mento-fresh candies in my mouth and let out a fresh breath as a counter-attack , but the "green goblin" was more powerful than expected , his green breath beat mine easily and I lay there on the desk unconscious !!!!! Back to TWIPTM , according to reliable source she slipped into a comma for 5 months after her first KISS with pigzy and by the time she came out of the comma Pigo had become Pi-gay !!!! Poor soul.
She has serious doubts that Pigo is having an affair with their doodhwala and the newspaper boy together . She has notices everytime it is Pigo who goes to fetch the milk packet and the newspaper.She also once saw the doodhwala picking up his dhoti and running away in a hurry when she came out once and piggy had a lust-ex on his face but was trying to hide it. I dont understand how the lady can take it when her husbands passes those lust-ex's to the doodhwala and the newspaper boy and numerous others. People wish to have a kinky sex-life after marriage ,but for TWIPTM it definitely stinky rather than kinky .
She is definitely "The Woman I Pity The Most.......".

No comments:

Post a Comment